Advanced Search: Download
The Download feature of MYmls.com allows brokers to extract selected features from up to 6,000 property listings obtained from a search. The download is delivered via email, linking to a comma-delimited text file of the selected property features. The file can then be imported into applications such as Microsoft Excel and Word to create graphs or mailing labels.
Note: Downloaded text file will not have labeled data fields.
- Under Search, click Advanced.
- Input the Required Features and any Optional Features.
- Once all the desired property features are populated, click How Many? If over 6,000 records are retrieved, narrow the search criteria.
- Click Download.
- Select Entire, Medium or Abbrev and click Add to download a set of predefined Available Features or select individual property features and click Add after each one (fig. 1). The property fields will appear in the download report in the order they are selected.
- Once all the desired property features appear under Selected Features at the right, click Download.
- Enter the email address to which the Download will be sent, click Go.
- Open the email and click the hyperlink.
- To save, go to File, then Save.
Did this answer your question? If not, please email Customer Support at email@example.com or call (303) 850-9613.
|Document ID: 0108
||Created: December 14, 2005
||Modified: March 1, 2006