Who is Metrolist?
Metrolist is the only real estate Multiple Listing Service (MLS) serving the metro Denver area. We provide a broad database of real property listings for real estate brokers to better serve buyers and sellers. Founded in 1984, Metrolist was one of the first regional MLS' in the nation and is considered to be an industry leader.
What We Do
- Facilitate cooperation and compensation agreements among real estate brokers that enable centralized and standardized sharing of real property listings
- Provide centralized, comprehensive databases with superior customer service
- Develop intelligent applications of technology
Metrolist, Inc. serves five Realtor® associations: Aurora Association of Realtors®, Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®, Douglas/Elbert Realtor® Association, Mountain Metro Association of Realtors®, and South Metro Denver Realtor® Association. Metrolist's Property Data Center (PDC) offers Assessor/Treasurer and Deed information for the following counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Denver, Douglas, Eagle, El Paso, Jefferson, Larimer, Mesa and Weld. PDC also offers Assessor/Treasurer information only for Clear Creek, Elbert, Park, Pueblo and Teller.
Products and Services
- PrimeAccess®: The new MLS system, allows customers to create customized searches and professional CMA's. It is packed with powerful tools including PrimeAccess Search, PrimeAccess Mobile, PrimeAccess CMA and more.
- Training: Metrolist provides FREE training classes for all of its products and services. All classes are approved for elective Continuing Education (CE) credits through the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), Division of Real Estate.
- Technical Support: Just a phone call away, Metrolist provides Technical Support for all MLS and PDC products and services. Support staff is available by phone evenings and weekends in addition to business hours Monday through Friday.
Kirby Slunaker is President and CEO, and Gerry Fitzpatrick of RE/MAX Southeast serves as chairperson of the MLS Rules and Regulations Committee.